Free eLearning Modules for Clinical Research Professionals
As one of the largest representative organizations for clinical researchers in the world, ACRP strives to ensure professionals have the information and training needed to conduct responsible and ethical clinical research. As a result, UC Davis CTSC has prioritized the acquisition and development of ACRP coursework to create a foundation of knowledge that is ideal for any new hires to an organization as well as the on-going professional development of more experienced research teams.
UC Davis CTSC offers ACRP e-learning programs that include a wide variety of training topics on essential components of quality clinical research, multiple options for completing required GCP training (recognized by Transcelerate BioPharma), as well as varying levels of intensity that are appropriate for the topics being addressed. ACRPs collection of e-Learning courses can be made available to you quickly and easily to ensure your team has the training they need to conduct responsible research, minimize your risk as an organization and increase efficiency and effectiveness.
These courses are not mandatory, and used to supplement the CITI course, which is a required research tutorial by UC Davis IRB.
Start today by contacting Kate Marusina, Manager, Clinical Trials Resource group at email@example.com
After your account is set up, log in:
UC DAVIS LICENSED PACKAGE
- Understanding Clinical Trial Protocols: Key Considerations for Effective Development and Feasibility Review
- Theory to Practice: Operationalize Your Clinical Study Protocol
- The Drug Development Process: Improving Trial Feasibility and Exploring Your Growth Potential
- Site Quality Management Tools: SOPs, Metrics and Training
- Risk-Based Monitoring: The Essentials for Investigators
- Risk-Based Monitoring: The Essentials for CRCs
- Key Skills for Ensuring Quality Control through Risk-Based Decision Making
- ICH Gap Analysis Tool
- Good Clinical Practice: An Introduction to ICH GCP Guidelines
- GCP Test-Out Challenge
- GCP for the Experienced Investigator: Reducing Risk and Avoiding Common Inspection Findings
- GCP for the Experienced CRC: Partnering with Your Investigator to Reduce Risk and Avoid Common Inspection Findings
- Ethics and Human Subject Protection
- Building Quality Management Systems for Sites and Sponsors: Root Cause and CAPA
- ACRP Certification Exam Preparation