Information Sessions are now scheduled (see below for dates).
The FUTURE Career Exploration Program is coming to Sacramento!
Are you a Ph.D. student or postdoctoral scholar conducting health-related research?
Apply by September 14th for the FALL 2018 cohort!
To meet the needs of more grad students and postdocs, we have expanded the program to multiple quarters. We are now accepting applications for Fall, Winter and Spring quarters! Fall quarter will be offered on the Sacramento Campus, and Winter and Spring quarters will be offered on the Davis campus. As a member of this program, you will gain tools to explore and prepare for a wide range of careers.
Program Features and Benefits:
- Attend a 10-Week Career Exploration Workshop (2h per week)
- Meet and Learn from Successful PhD Professionals
- Explore a Variety of Careers
- Gain Access to our Career Exploration Funds for More Professional Development
- Join a Network of Scholars Preparing for Careers
- Earn a Competency Certificate
Interested in learning more? Come to an Information session:
- August 16, CHT 1335 (Sacramento Campus), 12 pm
- August 21, Tupper Hall 2135 (Davis Campus), 12 pm
- August 29, CHT 1335 (Sacramento Campus), 4 pm
- September 5, South Hall 114 (Davis Campus), 4 pm
For more information and to apply, go to: future.ucdavis.edu
Have more questions? Contact: Stacy Hayashi email@example.com
FUTURE was established with funding from the NIH Broadening Experiences in Scientific Training (BEST) initiative, and is now supported by the Clinical and Translational Science Center and the School of Medicine.