Thank you for considering an application to the FUTURE Program. There are three components to your application:
- This application with general applicant information.
- Three short answer essay questions within the application.
- Resume. Please prepare a resume targeted toward your top-choice career sector. Highlight those skills and experiences you expect would be most applicable. Attach resume to application.
Fall Quarter (Sacramento campus):
- Applications deadline: Friday, September 18, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Notification of selection: Late September
- Program start date: September 30, 2020
Winter Quarter (Davis campus):
- Applications deadline: Friday, December 4, 2020 (11:59 pm)
- Notification of selection: Mid December
- Program start date: January 4, 2021
Spring Quarter (Davis campus):
- Applications deadline: Friday, March 5, 2021 (11:59 pm)
- Notification of selection: Mid March
- Program start date: March 29, 2021
PLEASE NOTE: The workshop series will only be offered in quarters for which we have a sufficient number of applicants, and we may offer two sessions (at different times) if we have an abundance of applicants. If you apply to the FUTURE program in a quarter for which there are not enough participants to conduct the workshop series, you will be offered enrollment in the next quarter available.
Please contact us, if you have not heard back from us with your acceptance determination a week prior to starting the quarter.